Like many others applied quantitative researchers, I learned statistics on the point-and-click software SPSS. However, when I wanted to transition to R, I couldn’t find any material that demonstrated how to do an analysis in SPSS and R simultaneously.
As the TA of our intro stat sequence, I created labs that include instructions in SPSS (point and click) and the corresponding R script necessary to produce the same output. If you’re interested in transitioning from SPSS to R, I hope you’ll find this helpful!
- R Basics: Reading SPSS data into R
- Descriptives, Graphs, Regression
- Descriptives, Recoding variables, T-tests, Cohen’s D
- Correlation and Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression and Missing Values
- ANOVA and Dummy Variables
- Intro to R
- Tutorial created by my brilliant colleague, Danny